.

Candy Bar

This is the test run of the candy buffet for Trevor's birthday party at the end of this month. It needs a little "oomph" before it's ready -- some pedestals and filler decorations -- but it's a good, solid start of edible sugar treats which will turn twelve pre-teens into raving lunatics before I send them off to play in the pool and shoot each other with water guns.

Candy Buffet


I read the idea on the Hostess with the Mostess blog. Trev walked by my laptop, saw the picture, and asked if he could have one at his birthday party. With dollar store glassware and candy, the layout wasn't all that pricey. For a fancier party, I'd do a color theme.

Hey, you only turn ten once. And... um, because we moved towns right before Trev's birthday last year, he didn't have a party at all. That's a glass full of mom's guilt in that second bowl to the left, I think.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment