.

Heart of Gold

call.gif
Ahh, the Internet. One minute, you can read a newspaper article about a high-priced call girl for a certain New York governor, the next minute you can leave a comment on her MySpace page. Remember when we were 22 and said things like this?

"I am all about my music, and my music is all about me… It flows from what I’ve been through, what I’ve seen and how I feel..."

Ten years later, we're all like:

"I am all about project management, and project management is all about me… It flows from what I’ve been through, what I’ve seen and how I feel..."

I'll be downtown at the Roxy on May 13th giving a baseline review of my 2008 acquisition plan. Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door. Ladies free before 6:00pm! Get there early... you don't want to miss the cash flow analysis.

One of Ashley's friends says, "A lot of people are portraying her as this monster, which she definitely isn’t. She has the biggest heart.”

And is it made... of gold?
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment