.

Workaday Cat

Workaday CatIt's so annoying when the cat gets home from work, she barely gets in the door before asking for dinner. And I'm like, "Dinner will be ready in an hour." And she's all like, "Well I'm hungry now." And then I'm like, "You know I was busy all day here. You know that keeping this house running is a full-time job, right?" And she's like, "I was in the office all day listening to Bob dance around the fact that we're not going to make our first-quarter numbers. How am I supposed to make partner if I don't make my numbers?" And I'm like, "We never see you any more. Is your job more important than us?" And she's like, "You're always nagging me about nothing!" And I'm like, "You never take the garbage out unless I ask you!"

Sometimes I wonder if genetically engineering cats to go to work for us was such a good idea.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment